Are you looking for a technically varied and rewarding role? We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Complaints Manager
Prism Medical UK is part of the Prism Healthcare Group, who are a reputable healthcare company employing circa 600 colleagues, across various locations within the UK. We work with a variety of mobility equipment, including moving, handling and bathing devices, committing to the ongoing safety and wellbeing of the people who use our equipment. Through our family of brands, we are best positioned to share our experience and expertise with every client and customer.
As part of our Customer First initiative, you will lead our Complaints department. We are on a journey to create an operation that can deliver excellent customer service every time.
It will be your responsibility to provide a first-class experience to customers with an effective complaints resolution that balances both the customer and business needs.
As Manager of our complaints department you will be responsible for effectively managing and providing resolution to all customer complaints within Prism Medical, completing root cause analysis of complaints to drive improvement in our processes and ability to deliver a complaint free service.
- With the support of departmental heads and champions, manage to successful resolution all complaints raised by our customers both digitally and verbally
- Work with departmental heads to identify immediate corrective action and implement long term preventative initiatives
- Act as central point of control for all formal complaints engaging with the customer throughout the journey of the complaint in line with the Prism Medical complaints policy timeframe
- Drive to continually improve Prism Medical’s complaints policy and procedures with support from group QHSE manager
- Manage caseload and provide reporting on service levels, complaints and outcomes
- Work with the Senior Leadership team to continually improve the customer journey keeping the Prism Medical Customer Charter as the central focus in all we do
Personal Characteristics (Attitude)
- Customer First mentality
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to deliver difficult messages
- Can empathise with customers and listen carefully
- Is decisive and can distinguish when to be flexible and when to be firm
- Tenacious attitude to root cause investigation and resolution
- Ability to analyse information to identify trends that can help with root cause analysis and make recommendations for the future
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate answers and solutions confidently to customers
- Professional and positive
Education & Experience (Knowledge & Skills)
- 3+ years experience of working in a complaints/customer services department, demonstrating success in identifying root cause issues, working with departmental heads through to outcome and managing the customer throughout the journey of the complaint
- High standard of written and verbal communication
- Previous experience of working with Zendesk or similar applications