Why Prism Healthcare?
Do you have previous experience within the healthcare industry? Are you looking for a rewarding new challenge and a chance to progress your career?
If so, Prism Healthcare has an excellent opportunity for you develop your existing skills as a Customer Service Administrator.
Prism Healthcare Group, are a reputable healthcare company employing circa 600 colleagues, across various locations within the UK. We work with a variety of mobility equipment, including moving, handling and bathing devices, committing to the ongoing safety and wellbeing of the people who use our equipment. Through our family of brands, we are best positioned to share our experience and expertise with every client and customer.
In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day tasks of the customer service department, covering all call centre duties.
Providing an industry leading level of service, for our internal and external customers.
- Ensuring all KPI and SLA`s targets are achieved and maintained.
- Take ownership of complaints through root cause analysis and departmental ownership to improve process and resolution.
- To implement and demonstrate a “customer first mentality” across the team and business.
- To support wider team and business when required.
- To drive continuous improvement within department and wider business.
Personal Characteristics (Attitude)
- Team focused
- Customer first mentality
- Ability to make decisions & multi task
- Ability to engage with others
- Professional, positive and constructive communicator
Education & Experience (Knowledge & Skills)
- Proven track record in Customer Service
- Ability to use initiative and work independently
- Experience of working within a contact centre environment
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Highly accurate with meticulous attention to detail
- Detail and process-orientated
- Able to multi-task and prioritise
- High Standard of written & verbal communication
- Call centre experience or equivalent