Closing Date :- 28th May 2021
In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day tasks of the customer service department, covering all call centre duties.
Providing an industry leading level of service, for our internal and external customers.
- Ensuring all KPI and SLA`s targets are achieved and maintained.
- Take ownership of complaints through root cause analysis and departmental ownership to improve process and resolution.
- To implement and demonstrate a “customer first mentality” across the team and business.
- To support wider team and business when required.
- To drive continuous improvement within department and wider business.
Personal Characteristics (Attitude)
- Team focused
- Customer first mentality
- Ability to make decisions & multi task
- Ability to engage with others
- Professional, positive and constructive communicator
Education & Experience (Knowledge & Skills)
- Proven track record in Customer Service
- Ability to use initiative and work independently
- Experience of working within a contact centre environment
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Highly accurate with meticulous attention to detail
- Detail and process-orientated
- Able to multi-task and prioritise
- High Standard of written & verbal communication
Desirable Call centre experience or equivalent