Job Title: Customer Support Team Leader
Area: Grange Moor Head Office (WF4) Postcode
Permanent – Hours of work – Monday – Friday ( 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm on a rota basis)
Why Prism Healthcare?
Prism Healthcare Group are a highly reputable healthcare company employing circa 600 colleagues, across various locations within the UK and Europe. We work with a variety of mobility equipment, including patient moving, handling, and bathing devices, committing to the ongoing safety and wellbeing of the people who use our equipment. Through our family of brands, we are best positioned to share our experience and expertise with every client and customer.
- Lead, coach, and mentor the customer support team, fostering a high-performance culture.
- Develop and implement customer service strategies aligned with company goals and objectives.
- Continuously improve service quality by analysing customer feedback and implementing enhancements.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers, understanding their needs and expectations.
- Act as the escalation point for complex customer issues and ensure swift resolution.
- Identify areas for process improvement and implement solutions to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to streamline customer journey.
- Support wider team with call handling and administration.
- Processing/collating management information as and when required.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Analytical mindset and the ability to leverage data to drive operational improvements.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, meet deadlines, and adapt to changing business needs whilst staying calm under pressure.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Excellent organisation skills
Education and Experience
- Experience in a Team Lead role would be advantageous.
- Customer service or customer facing experience is essential.
- You should have a passion for people management and supporting people.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate effective time management skills, administrative capabilities, and effective written and oral communication capabilities.
- Flexible approach to work and working hours.
- Competitive Salary, paid monthly.
- Ongoing training and development
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme, matched contribution/salary sacrifice
- Medicash health Plan which allows you to claim towards health costs such as dental and optical as well as physiotherapy and chiropody.
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Company Benefits Discount and Rewards Scheme which includes shop discounts, hotel discounts and days out.
- Customer service: 2 years (required)
- Team Leader: 2 years (required)