Responsible for the installation/removal of ceiling track hoisting systems and stair lifts using a varied range of fixing methods. Delivering excellent service to customers applying a customer centric and empathetic approach to the end user. A Can-Do attitude to problem solving with a tenacious attitude to achieving the assigned daily workload.
Essential Duties including but not limited to:
· Continually support and develop a culture of the customer comes first attitude.
· Ensure Health and Safety practices are continually followed.
· Responsible for achieving the daily assigned installation/removal workload of fixed equipment.
· Weight testing equipment to LOLER guidelines.
· Undertaking on minor electrical works in line with Part P electrical certification
· Completion of work via smart phone PDA device.
· Managing van stock levels and consumables always ensuring that the required stock levels are maintained in line with achieving assigned installation/removal workload.
· Escalating onsite installation issues to Assessor/OT with a view to suggesting alternate installation methods and solutions to ensure the installation of the assigned workload.
· Rectification of snag / remedial works
· Always adhere to Risk/Method Statements and contract Operating Procedures.
· Participate in the 24/7/365 call out rota and act as first line customer support.
Education and Experience
· Highly experienced Mechanical / Electrical skills.
· Use of multi-meter / general hand tools.
· Previous installation engineer of 2+ years
· Experience of working in patient care environment.
· Happy working at height.
· General understanding of building structures and fixing methods.
· Excellent analytical, communication and influencing skills
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees including executives, technical and our production workforce.
· Hands on, “can do” approach with willingness to work in production to understand the true issues and identify root causes of problems.
· Impeccable attention to detail and forward-thinking.
· Able to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
· Integrity, initiative, and focus.
· Proactive, with good problem-solving skills, able to make decisions independently.
· Exceptional customer service – both internally & externally.
· Team player but able to work independently.
· Flexible approach to work and working hours.
· Excellent written and verbal skills.
· Anticipate what information is required by their colleagues and to disseminate it actively and efficiently.
· Enjoys working within multidisciplinary teams in the development of leading-edge designs and technologies.
· Ability to plan, organise and prioritise own work with minimal supervision.
· Willing to listen and take advice from others.
· Shows initiative and has ability to think for self.