Why Prism Healthcare?
Do you have previous experience within the healthcare industry? Are you looking for a rewarding new challenge and a chance to progress your career?
If so, Prism Healthcare has an excellent opportunity for you develop your existing skills as an Installation/Service & Repair Scheduler.
Prism Healthcare Group, are a reputable healthcare company employing circa 600 colleagues, across various locations within the UK. We work with a variety of mobility equipment, including moving, handling and bathing devices, committing to the ongoing safety and wellbeing of the people who use our equipment. Through our family of brands, we are best positioned to share our experience and expertise with every client and customer.
What you will be doing
Working as part of a larger team of 7, responsible for the management and scheduling if installation, service and repair related work in your own geographical region.
- Working to business revenue generation targets monitored daily
- Daily management of the order book – ensuring each order is followed up daily
- Scheduling in day and future dated appointments for a team of installation engineers, achieving maximum productivity for each engineer by analysing skills, location and KPI for each job
- Recording engineer downtime in a labour availability document to be discussed daily, weekly, monthly with the Regions Operations Manager
- Highlighting any issues to Regional Operations Manager in order to minimize downtime and maximise performance (e.g engineer performance issues, skill set gaps etc)
- Accurate and consistent updating of system databases
- Generating picking notes and subsequent saving of documents with shared file locations
- S&R scheduling. Planning daily workloads for S&R engineers. Managing routes, KPIs, return to fit jobs. Ensuring targets per day, per man is achieved
- Future planning preventative maintenance work based on historic trends in order to keep customer compliant and in working order
- Supporting wider team as an when required
Personal Characteristics (Attitude)
- Accurate data entry skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to reprioritise and follow customer SLA requirements
- Ability to follow timelines of call history quickly and extract data whilst recognising and understanding previous visit history
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Methodical approach to workload and ability to follow instructions
- Ability to mutli-task and stay calm under pressure whilst targeting backlogs and work to lists
- Team player who can work autonomously
- Exceptional customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills with ability to introduce preventative actions
- Proactive, results driven
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications (specifically Excel)
- Flexible approach to work and working hours
Education & Experience (Knowledge & Skills)
- Educated to at least GSCE level with 3 x A-C passes, 2 of which are Maths and English
- Experience of working with field based engineers
- Experience of patient lifting and handling equipment used in the medical healthcare industry