Why Prism Healthcare?
Do you have previous experience within the healthcare industry? Are you looking for a rewarding new challenge and a chance to progress your career?
If so, Prism Healthcare has an excellent opportunity for you as an IT Service Desk Analyst
Prism Healthcare Group, are a reputable healthcare company employing circa 600 colleagues, across various locations within the UK. We work with a variety of mobility equipment, including moving, handling and bathing devices, committing to the ongoing safety and wellbeing of the people who use our equipment. Through our family of brands, we are best positioned to share our experience and expertise with every client and customer.
What you will be doing
To provide 1st/2nd line application support to internal end-users, assist with the support of desktop, laptop, smart device application software issues via phone, email or portal
Duties and responsibilities
• Provide application support professionally and efficiently, maintaining a high degree of customer service
• Undertake analysis and troubleshooting of applications and their databases
• Work effectively and productively with identified 3rd line support
• Take ownership of end-user issues, assist with performing a technical diagnosis and fix either remotely or onsite
• Document all support calls on the IT Service Management call logging system
• Maintain user security on all systems
• Arrange for external support whenever problems cannot be resolved in-house
• Assist in the routine preventative maintenance on all systems on a scheduled basis
• Production of Operational and Technical Documentation to agreed standards
Skills / Attributes Required
• Experience supporting an ERP and/or Field Service management application
• Basic knowledge of Windows 7/10 operating systems
• Experience working in an ITIL environment
• Experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Office products
• Utilise remote access tools such as TeamViewer