Why Prism Medical UK?
Are you looking for a technically varied and rewarding role? We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Key Account Support.
Prism Medical UK is part of the Prism Healthcare Group, who are a reputable healthcare company employing circa 600 colleagues, across various locations within the UK. We work with a variety of mobility equipment, including moving, handling and bathing devices, committing to the ongoing safety and wellbeing of the people who use our equipment. Through our family of brands, we are best positioned to share our experience and expertise with every client and customer.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day administration tasks of the South Key Account Management dept.
Providing an industry leading level of service to both internal and external customers. The role offers an opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of those less able.
- Using bespoke IT systems to compile Management Information reporting against contract KPI achievement
- Tracking job and asset history via bespoke IT systems to resolve customer enquiries and complaints
- Managing email inbox for direct resolution or escalation, ensuring ownership through to final response
- Updating and maintaining action and complaints logs
- Take ownership of complaints through root cause analysis and departmental ownership to improve process and resolution
- To implement and demonstrate a “customer first mentality” across the team and business
- To support wider team and business when required
- To drive continuous improvement within department and wider business
Personal Characteristics (Attitude)
- Team focused
- Customer first mentality
- Ability to make decisions & multi task
- Ability to engage with others at all levels
- Professional, positive and constructive communicator
- Flexible approach to work
Education & Experience (Knowledge & Skills)
- Proven track record in Customer Service (or interested in building a career within Customer Service and account management)
- Ability to use initiative and work independently
- Confident IT user, willing to work with a variety of software, including bespoke company systems
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and work at a high pace
- Highly accurate with meticulous attention to detail
- Detail and process-orientated, with an interest in data analysis and presentation of findings
- Able to multi-task and prioritise
- High Standard of written & verbal communication
- Numerically proficient
- Excel skills at intermediate level or higher
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£25,000.00 per year