Closing Date :- 28th May 2021
The Parts Purchasing Administrator will be responsible for processing requirements for parts communicated via Supply Chain Systems and identifying stock locations. The Parts Purchasing Administrator will further identify stock which requires procurement and will create purchase orders and communicate directly with suppliers in order to meet the daily/weekly/monthly demand.
- Identification of inventory required to fulfil demand against S&R orders, adhering to agreed KPIs for turnaround times.
- Action procurement of parts not available in existing inventory, adhering to supplier lead times & MOQs
- Action procurement of specific items related to the S&R process, e.g. Engineer Tool Kits
- Support the S&R Warehouse Team with investigation and resolution of delivery queries and product returns
- Liaise with Parts Identification Administrator to identify supplier parts
- Update delivery information within supply chain systems to provide visibility for Prism Operational teams
- Maintain accurate master data within supply chain systems to support correct supplier pricing
- Build relationships with suppliers and manage their performance using scorecard methodology. Participate in or lead monthly/quarterly reviews for key categories and be prepared to challenge suppliers on delivery performance, costs, quality and execution of supply. Document actions generated via these forums and maintain delivery performance data.
- Retain detailed records of purchases and stocks, carefully monitor deliveries and update systems with due dates and past due shipments to minimise the risk of stock-outs and enable the operational teams to proactively communicate this information to our customers
- Support supplier compliance by liaising with the Quality Team to evaluate & monitor suppliers approved to supply materials or services to Prism Medical.
- Impeccable attention to detail and forward-thinking.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Proactive, results oriented and driven.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Team player but able to work independently
Education & Experience (Knowledge & Skills) – Desirable
- Experience of Purchasing, Supply Chain and Finance.
- Familiar with ERP/MRP Systems including Access Supply Chain.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint, Word.
- Be able to demonstrate effective time management skills, administrative capabilities and excellent written and verbal communication.
- Flexible approach to work and working hours.
- CIPS Level 3 qualification