Prism Medical has a fantastic new opportunity for a Subcontractor Associate – a newly created role within the business. The Associate role offers a wide variety of experiences and is both exciting and challenging in its nature. This role represents a unique opportunity for a high calibre candidate to thrive and grow within the healthcare industry.
- The Subcontract Associate will be responsible for coordinating a team of Subcontractors to deliver the proper execution of the subcontracting activities on a specific proposal or project.
- They will establish and implement effective subcontracting management systems, methods and procedures for cost and contractual matters at the office or project level.
- They will ensure continuous improvement of the processes by feedback and statistics (cost, man-hours, productivity, quantities, reworks rates, …)
- Lead the delivery of sub-contract management activities and other procurement related services which may be required by the Business.
- Focal point for project and suppliers regarding contract and supply base matters.
- Ensure field administration of subcontracts (change orders and back-charges management, invoicing, contractual letters,) until subcontracts’ closeout.
- Ensure formal assessment of the subcontractors’ performance.
- Liaise across the project team to promote a clear understanding of the contractual relationships between the various parties and stakeholders, and to mitigate risks
- Ensure proper handling of subcontracts, support documentation and related files.
- Prepare and issues local subcontractor (if and when required).
- Manage & monitor the performance of the team.
- Effectively communicate engineering and project requirements to the supply base
- Work with stakeholders, at all levels, in order to understand Internal Customer requirements.
Personal Characteristics (Attitude)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent cross functional stakeholder management skills, ability to build, grow and influence networks across sector, to support collaborative working.
- Utilise creativity to solve complex problems
- Accuracy and attention to detail when reviewing team deliverables and the ability to provide constructive feedback.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that support collaborative stakeholder relationships.
- Customer focused and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proven ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Excellent negotiation skills that drive positive business outcomes and ability to influence at all levels.
- Flexibility to travel to other locations as required at short notice
Education & Experience (Knowledge & Skills)
- 3+ years experience of working in customer service/ procurement/ subcontract
- High standard of written and verbal communication
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Outlook, Word and Excel