Responsible for achieving area territory sales objectives through field-based selling activities, which include; dealing direct with Occupational and Physio therapists, providing prompt face to face assessments and quotations. Targets customers by selling and servicing PMUK & Smirthwaite product lines.
- To develop and promote the company within the following postcodes: SY,TF,DE,LE,WS,WV,DY,WR,CV,B,NN
- To be the focal point of the company in the territory.
- Successfully manage and grow client/customer relationships.
- Provide account management for the territory.
- To actively support and help promote new products.
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads.
- Conduct clinically focused product assessments with children and therapists providing best advice on product suitability.
- To work in conjunction with Regional Area Manager and Commercial Manager supplying potential leads.
- Actively increase presentation/training days with therapists.
- To support marketing activity through attending exhibitions and promoting awareness.
- Proactively gather market information and report via the agreed process.
- To be able to offer weekly work flexibility to support therapist(s) and company requirements.
- Overnight hotel stays will be required on occasions for sales meetings and exhibitions.
Personal Characteristics (Attitude)
- High attention for detail and follow through.
- Proactive, results oriented and driven.
- Demonstrates customer centric behavior & healthcare empathy
- Demonstrates cultural sensitivity
- Exceptional listening skills
- Exceptional product presentation and effective assessments
- Personifies Smirthwaite Ltd; Mission, Vision and Values.
- Team player and individual contributor
Education & Experience (Knowledge & Skills)
- To be motivated and results driven
- To positively approach change or new situations
- Successful field sales leadership experience (medical field strongly preferred).
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Health & Care knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate effective time and territory management skills, administrative capabilities and effective written and oral communication capabilities
- Flexible approach to work and working hours, willingness to travel and assist other territories.
- Current clean driving licence
- Diary planning and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven technical and sales experience.