Covering London, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Oxfordshire areas.
- To develop and promote the company within a given territory.
- To be the focal point of the company in the territory.
- Successfully manage client/customer relationships.
- Provide account management for the territory.
- To actively support and help promote new products.
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads.
- Conduct clinically focused product assessments with children and therapists providing best advice on product suitability.
- To work in conjunction with regional BDM supplying potential leads.
- Actively increase presentation/training days with therapists.
- To support marketing activity through attending exhibitions and promoting awareness.
- Proactively gather market information and report via the agreed process.
|SKILLS & ABILITIES|
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Listens carefully to customers and seeks to understand customer needs
- Prioritise own tasks in order to complete them in a timely and accurate manner
- To be motivated and results driven
- Excellent organisational skills
- To positively approach change or new situations
Proven technical and sales experience