What you will be doing
Responsible for all types of Stock Management such as Supply Only goods, PPE, S&R and Installation materials. Additional local tasks to support daily running of RSC.
· Completing tasks relating to daily warehouse duties and liaising with other departments to ensure smooth running of business.
· Booking in purchase orders and undertaking stock transfers.
· Dispatching Supply only products to customers for sales.
· Cycle counting stock and maintaining accurate stock levels.
· Liaising with other departments to ensure smooth running of business.
· Dealing with email queries in a professional and timely manner.
· Keeping work area clean and tidy – Imposing S5 approach.
· To learn about all Prism and 3rd party parts.
· Maintaining stock levels of key lines, creating PO’s and liaising with suppliers to deliver in time, avoiding stock outs.
· Generally maintain carparks during winter months.
· Annual Stocktakes.
· Any other duties to ensure warehouse is run efficiently
Additional Duties that maybe required on demand
· Dispatching parts to engineers for next day repair calls
· Using Paternoster (carousel) to store and pick re-attend parts
· Picking parts from stock for re-attend jobs
· Replenishing van stocks from replenishment reports
· Restocking of returned parts from field engineers and customer returns
· Issuing new engineers van stock / retrieving and restocking leavers stock.
Personal Characteristics (Attitude)
· Keen attention for detail and accuracy
· Demonstrates customer centric behavior & healthcare empathy
· Wants to be part of a team but individual contributor
· Has vision and actively promotes new ideas to improve current processes
· Self-motivated and ability to prioritize tasks efficiently
· Willingness to travel to other RSC’s to support where required
Education & Experience (Knowledge & Skills)
· Previous experience of stock management within a multi warehouse system.
· Familiarity of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Flexible approach to work and working hours
· Drivers Licence, Counterbalance and Bendy Forklift Truck licence
· Knowledge and experience of Service Manager Editions & SME applications
· Knowledge and experience of EFACS scheduler
· Knowledge of the products in the field that we maintain.
· Maths and English – GCSE grade C or above.
· Previous experience of Fire Marshall and/or being a First Aider