Assist with current Assessor lead times for London & surrounding areas to support and maintain customer expectations. To build OT relationships for the area and surrounding region and instil customer confidence in PMUK services and products.
- To conduct full site surveys of properties for the installation of all Prism Medical and other manufacturers fixed equipment including ceiling track hoists, stair lifts and through floor lifts.
- Completing full detailed and legible on site drawings to the appropriate scale when required of individual properties at each survey to enable a successful fixed equipment installation first time.
- To complete basic electrical checks at property site surveys including visual earth bonding inspections to enable successful installations of electrical outlets to be carried out.
- Completing and submitting all relevant Prism Medical assessment/survey paperwork within the requested timescales permitted for quotations to be sent to customers.
- Liaising closely with all relevant individuals and departments to enable a smooth transition of services and product installations to Prism Medical customers.
- To physically access and visually inspect all loft spaces and trussed roof constructions to ensure fixed equipment installation feasibility where required.
- To positively and confidently represent the company at all times when out in the field.
- To correctly identify all customer needs and requirements and successfully prescribe working solutions and equipment.
- To update electronic diary entries and appointments on a daily basis for internal review.
- Moving and handling of disabled people when required.
- Reporting all relevant leads and sales opportunities to the relevant sales teams and Regional Business Leader.
- Working closely with the area sales teams to help grow regional business and create new opportunities.
- Attending exhibitions and product evaluation days.
- To accommodate travelling out of the regional area if needed to provide coverage, assist colleagues and reduce lead times where necessary.
- Flexible approach to work and working hours.
- Previous experience within the health care industry.
- Previous experience with disabled equipment.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Customer liaison skills in sensitive situations.
- Excellent communicational skills both written and verbal.
- Empathy and understanding to others needs and requirements.
- Full drivers licence.
- Be able to work under own initiative and manage your own workload.
- To be able to work as part of a team.
- To be pro-active, focused and driven.
- To have current or previous stair lift product knowledge.
- Ability to use scaled measurement devices.
- To have structural knowledge and understanding.