Ensuring productive and accurate invoicing process is managed daily. Processing monthly payment applications and consolidated invoices. Managing customer portals and dealing with queries to facilitate invoicing and payment. Processing customer credits.
You will be expected to support and deliver the needs of our customers and take a collaborative approach to driving business improvements. A high level of accuracy and close attention to detail are required. Possess excellent interpersonal skills as you will be required to interact with a wide range of stakeholders.
Individuals are required to not only meet but exceed KPI’s, both personal and team targets. The role is varied and you will be expected to engage in a wide variety of tasks to deliver excellent customer service across the operation.
- Processing incoming engineer documents
- Preparing Customer invoices and responding to customer enquiries
- Preparing Customer credit notes
- Monthly Payment Applications
- Monthly Consolidated invoices
- Management and maintenance of customer portal
- Accurate data entry skills with keen eye for detail
- Ability to reprioritise and follow customer SLA requirements
- Ability to follow timelines of call history quickly and extract data whilst recognising and understanding previous visit history
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Methodical approach to workload and ability to follow instructions
- Ability to multi-task and stay calm under pressure whilst targeting backlogs and work to lists
- Team player who can work autonomously
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills with ability to introduce preventative actions
- Proactive, results driven
- Competent in Microsoft Office Applications (specifically Excel)
- Flexible approach to work and working hours
Education & Experience (Knowledge & Skills)
- Educated to at least GCSE level, with 3 x A-C passes, 2 of which are in Maths and English.