Working as part of a team managing and scheduling engineers work in your own geographical region.
· Daily management of all engineers diaries, booking and moving works.
· Management of an order book
· Providing daily updates to your relevant manager of volume of jobs scheduled
· Ensuring customer SLAs and KPIs are met on all jobs
· Ensuring daily business targets of JPM (jobs per man) and jobs planned are met within SLA
· Organise and plan routes to maximise productivity
· Strict adherence to engineer skill matrix to ensure FTF (first time fix)
· Highlighting any issues to Regional Ops Manager in order to minimize downtime and maximize performance (e.g. engineer performance issues, skill set gaps etc.)
· Accurate and consistent updating of system databases
· Management of WIP in region
· Raising of POs for subcontractors and suppliers
Build and maintain relationships with engineers, sub-contractors and suppliers.
Personal Characteristics (Attitude)
· Ability to prioritise and follow customer SLA requirements.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Methodical approach to managing and maintaining your workload
· Ability to multi-task and stay calm under pressure whilst targeting backlogs
· Team player who can manage their own workload and work well on their own initiative
· Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
· Problem solving skills
· Proactive, results driven
· Competent in Microsoft Office Applications (specifically Excel)
· Flexible approach to work and working hours
Education & Experience (Knowledge & Skills)
· Educated to at least GCSE level, with 3 x A-C passes, 2 of which are in Maths and English.
· Experience of working with field-based engineers
· Experience in working in a target driven environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate: